Sunday, October 4, 2009

I hope this works out like I imagined... well not really because the way I've imagined it was that it would work out like some episode of One Tree Hill... that's a good show. Anyways... where was I? Yeah I hope I have the guts to say what's been going through my mind these last few months. It's been killing me. Well a part of me at least. A different part of me just wants to forget everything and just leave things simple and pleasant as they were. That part of me is telling me I'm making a big deal out if this and that I should just get on with life... I mean, I'm not down in the dumps and can't go on with life or anything. This has just been in the corner of my mind for ages. I'm pretty sure letting it build up is just going to make my head spontaneously combust and burst into flames one day. So I just got to get it over with. Pfft I can do this. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment