Monday, October 19, 2009


HELLO!
Extreme apologies to all of you that read my blog, aka Rebekah Ho, for not keeping up with it very well. Like I said in my info box thing, I suck at blogging. Much has happened to me in the last few days since my last post and I think I am too lazy to sum it all up in this post, but I shall try my best.

Thanksgiving:
Went to Stanley Park with my family and it was a pleasant day. However, my brother stepped on my ipod touch causing its screen to crack. Surprisingly, I wasn't mad. I think I was just thankful that
I even had an iPod touch and a big brother to step on it. We should think this way more often. We take so many things for granted. Be thankful for what you have because really God has given us much more than we deserve or need. Give a little back.

Rebekah Ho:
Damn that bekah ho and her week immune system! Thankfully she is back at school :) I missed her so much. I honestly was lost without her lol. Welcome back Ho :) don't infect us all, please.


Birthdays:
Happy Birthday Esther R (my other half), Adam Joe (Dooly), and Claudia (person I don't have a nickname for cause I dont know you very well...)!!!


David Crowder Band:
OH EM GEEEE!!! David Crowder Band was phenomenal! Mind blowing! Mind bottling! So extravagant it bottles your mind! I waved at David Crowder. He waved back. Yeah, we tight like that.


1 comment:

  1. " I think I was just thankful that I even had an iPod touch and a big brother to step on it. "

    Rebekah Ho likes this.

    ReplyDelete