Thursday, October 8, 2009

"He who covers an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends"
Provers 17:9

Oh snap... why must you tell me this now?! After I muster up the courage to do what I've been dying to do for the past 3 months and you hit me in the face with this. Does that mean i shouldn't bring things back up? Sure sounds like it... gosh and you are never wrong. I've tried doing things my way before and I know things didn't work, but MY GOODNESS I have to get this over with! Better late than never, no? Well I guess you never put that in your book. So I guess I can't use that on you... Then you just want me to look past everything and accept it as it is? I can't do that anymore! I've been trying to for the past like year. Well maybe I wasn't trying hard enough... but still. I gotta do this. Even if everything is ruined at least I won't always be wondering "what if"

No comments:

Post a Comment